Thursday, September 19, 2019

I lucked out yesterday when I went to have blood drawn.  I was able to say hello to the doctor although I didn't get to talk to her.  I did have a nice talk with Dena, the PA.  We talked about my distended stomach and if I wanted to do anything abut it.  Naturally I said yes so Dena set up an appointment for me at the hospital for Friday.  My understanding is they will drain some fluid from my stomach and hopefully I wont hurt all day.  It was good to see all the girls in the Oncology Center.

Depending on the outcome of tomorrows' procedure I should be able to finally get things straightened out.  I haven't emptied my suitcase of organized what I brought back from BV.

That's about it for this morning.  I'll post my picks tomorrow.  Do you have yours ready?

It's about time to fish the river below the park.

No comments: