Monday, September 23, 2019

Oops, I missed posting Sunday.  It was planned because I just didn't feel like writing.  I think my thyroid dosage needs to be fixed.  I haven't felt like doing much.  I do meet with the doctor this week so maybe it will be adjusted.

Saturday and Sunday I watched ball games and Carolyn had to keep reminding me that I needed to get up off my duff and walk around.  Thank goodness for my wife and her guidance and watching over me.

While I'm on the subject of me watching football, well, so I was talking about my wife, I'm going to talk a little football now.

As I've told you before, I'm in two ESPN contests.  In one the object is to just pick winners of the ten games they list.  In the second contest you pick the winner and rank them from 1 to ten as to the most likely winner, then the second most likely etc.  In the straight pick'em I'm in the 99th percentile and my standing is 3326.  In the rank'em, I'm in the 98th percentile and my standing (position) is 4693.  This is the highest I've ever been.






No comments: