Saturday, January 3, 2015


I thought I'd just put some of the pictures from 2014.  If I were a genius I'd have them in some sort of order but I'm not and I'm not a techie either.  So I'm going to just write a comment by the side of each picture.  Top is Don taking a fish to the bank of the lake to take the hook out and release the fish. Boyd and I.     This is a picture of Boyd and Don with the snow capped mountains behind them.

 Leslie and her friend before releasing the trout.

 Ray with a nice Antero trout.  These run larger than most places around the area.  This one is not an example of how large they can get here.
 A rainbow to the west of the RV park we call home in the summer.
 A continuation of the rainbow.
 Leslie, Dan and Streamer in their home.  Last picture I will take in that house.  They have moved to Montana.
Sunset in Santa Fe on our way home.
 In Oct my nephew flew from California to see us and put in more hours of flying.



Casey and his friend before takeoff for their return trip.




I got an underwater camera in 2014 and here is my attempt to get a shot of a fish.
 A pretty bluegill.
 The next three are of a fly fishing club meeting in our old facility.


 Not all fish are big.  But notice this little thing took the entire fly into its mouth.


Every year I hack the sage back to nothing.  But each year it comes back strong.





The sage this morning.
 Carolyn and I brought in the new year by ourselves and a great bottle of champagne.
Our rig set up in Buena Vista, Co.
Cheryl with a nice cutthroat.  Happy too.  You can tell by the smile on her face.

No comments: