Friday, January 2, 2015

Well, the ballgames didn't go exactly how I pictured them.  I missed 3.  I can't help it if Baylor can't hold a 21 point 4th quarter lead and gets a field goal attempt blocked.  Auburn missed a couple of field goals also.  I thought hard about picking Ohio State over Alabama but went with the SEC.  After watching LSU, Ole Miss, Miss State and Auburn lose, it didn't surprise me that Alabama got beat.  The Big Ten had a big day.  Wisconsin, Michigan State and Ohio State all won.  The Pac 12 Conference is represented in the finals when Oregon takes on Ohio State.  The Big Ten is now 5-3 while the Pac 12 is 5-1.

When the pols get back from vacation and things start happening in Washington D.C. I'll start writing about the politics of the nation.  I'll give you my take on the ever mind boggling things that these ego maniacs dream up.  Why don't they quit trying to write new laws that the public doesn't want?  Quit passing so many regulations, which are like laws, in departments like the EPA where there are no elected officials that can be ousted.  So you can see they are easy targets that I'll try to hit when they come back.

No comments: