Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I go into Salida for my infusion process and then we meet with the doctor in the afternoon.  There goes my day.  I think we'll be back for happy hour which means we'll get a lot of laughs and conversations at 4 o'clock so the day won't be wasted.  

The summer is just about over and I'd like to know where it went.  This summer flew by and I'm not the only one that thinks that.  Our friends are coming up next weekend so I might start packing early so we can spend a lot of time with them.  There are many things that I can put away that we can get by without and all that will save time and there won't be a late rush to get things done.  (Hopefully)

I've got to get around so we won't be late for my appointments. I'm still doing fine and feel good.  My taste buds are still on the fritz but the last couple of nights I've eaten pretty good. I'd like to eat more and be eager to sit for meals but nothing sounds good to me.  If I can get rid of this feeling I'd be doing better.  

No comments: