Thursday, August 29, 2019

I got a good report yesterday from the doctor.  She listened to my lungs and said they were clear.  My heart sounded good. My blood pressure was also good.  She felt around my liver and said it wasn't enlarged.  But the statement I liked was "your doctor in Kerrville is going to very happy to see me".  I took that as everything seems to be good and going in the right direction.  Yeah.  Oops, forgot, I need to drink more water!!!

After our day in Salida we came back and it was getting close to happy hour (which I used to call grog time) so we went over and ended up around 5:45.  We came home and had dinner and then read before eventually going to bed.  I had a good first four hours before the steroid they put in me took affect.  I was a wake for what seemed like a couple of hours but was probably closer to an hour before I went back to sleep.  I got a couple of good hours before getting up and I feel real good this morning.

I play bridge today.  As you know I like the game and always enjoy playing.  That's my report from yesterday.


No comments: