Friday, August 30, 2019

There
s not much on my schedule for today.  That seems to be the pattern as the summer is quickly coming to an end.  I still have things to do to get ready for the trip home.  I'll do something everyday but I don't know exactly what each day's job will be.  As long as I've got things ready to leave on the 16th it doesn't make much difference when I do this or when I do that as long as it gets done.

I played bridge yesterday and took first place thanks to my partners. I played a couple of hands that were challenging.  My partners did as well so I enjoyed the afternoon.  Carolyn and I read most of the evening.

I plan on getting a day or two of fishing in before we leave.  It's been a fun summer and after last summer a real improvement.  That's it for this morning.




No comments: