Tuesday, September 17, 2019

After two days of driving we got home yesterday afternoon.  We left the the back end of the truck loaded and unloaded our clothes this morning.  I didn't go to coffee this morning.  I was tired and slept until 9:30.  Carolyn went and told the people that asked where I was that I was prone in my recliner which right on.

I've had a little trouble with my balance the last couple of days and think that my ears may need cleaning.  I hope that's all it is.  

 I go and have blood drawn tomorrow morning.  I'll probably wait around and get the print out.  I'll check the numbers against the last one and see if there are changes that stand out.

That's all I can tell you now but I'll keep you up to date.

I'm still tn the 96th percentile  in both college pick'em contests on espn. com.  pretty good for week 3.  See ya tomorrow.

No comments: