Friday, September 13, 2019

The change in the dosage of my thyroid pill worked immediately.  I was much more "peppy", or had more pep in my step yesterday than the day before.  I didn't take or need a nap.  I had my best nights' sleep in a very long time.  Now if we can find exactly what level of dosage I need I think I'll feel much better.  Today will be a test also to see if if that's the reason I feel better.

Our friends arrived yesterday and we were able to talk for an hour or so last night.  Carolyn and I are trying to finish packing and spending time with friends.  Not an easy balance of time.  We should have some time this afternoon to finish up some things around here.  This morning we're going to the laundromat to do some larger loads.  While Carolyn is there I'm going to get the truck washed.  You know cleanliness is ........


No comments: