Thursday, September 5, 2019

I got quite a bit done yesterday.  I made an appointment to have my truck checked out before we leave for Texas and home.  I usually have all the fluids and belts checked out before we take a long trip.  I had that done before we came up to BV and now before we go home.

The outside gear of the RV is getting cleaned and stored away.  I've done the jacks that I put under the slide outs and I've got the wood that I use under them cleaned and drying.  I'm making room for the gear in the front storage area since I've got several things that need to go there. All in all I'm making progress slowly but surely. 

I play bridge today and it might be the last time this summer.  I'm not sure how the 12th will work out.  I think I'm going to play the 12th but things can change.

I hope to get some more things done this morning which will help my decision about playing next week.  Life is tough but we can make it through those tough times.

That's it.  Sort of boring but life isn't always exciting.  Make someone laugh or smile today.  It will make you feel good.

No comments: