Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I went fishing yesterday.  It might be the last time I go this summer. I had a good day.  I netted 10 and lost 4 on the way to the net.  The last fish I caught was a nice 12 inch brook.  It was the first brook I caught this year.  They are fighters.  All in all it was a good fishing trip.

The second picture is what the average catch is now.  Most of them are rainbow that have been planted.  The fish haven't gotten much longer but they sure have put on weight.




Since we are leaving on the 16th time is running out and days to go fishing are dwindling.  Between bridge, infusion and packing the days to go fishing are numbered.

Just a quick thought which obviously the speaker didn't think about.  Since 1850 Florida has had 120 hurricanes and now hurricane Dorian is due to climate change??
Guess who made this statement.  Yup, AOC

No comments: