Monday, September 2, 2019

Labor Day.  It's September already.  The concert goers will be heading home today,  Things will get back to normal soon here in BV.  The last two years Dierks Bentley has been here for a concert.  Last year 8,000 tickets were sold.  (these numbers are approximate) and this year 18,000 tickets were sold with the high dollar amount for tickets going for $999.00.  I guess this is going to be an annual event.  People from all over are coming to the concert and not just from the surrounding states.  It's a big deal for the community.

Carolyn and I are starting to get ready to leave for home.  We have friends coming up next weekend and we want to be done with everything so we can enjoy their company.  The biggest decisions we have to make are what's staying here and what's going to Texas.

Today we'll work in the morning and play games in the afternoon.  It's a tough life but somebody gets to do it and it might as well be us.

I'll probably go fishing tomorrow. It's been over a week since I've been.  Our summer stay is coming to an end so I'm going to try and get to the lake a couple of times.

As to my health,  I still feel fine. The latest letter I received from the doctor states, quote "Currently, the patient has had a very good clinical response to the ongoing regimen.  His performance status has been stable" ...... I like that word stable.  I have signs of liver dysfunction but it comes and goes.  All in all I feel good.
 Boyd with a nice bow

No comments: