Friday, September 27, 2019

I guess I'd better give you an update on what's going on with my health.  Last Friday the Oncology Center sent me to the Hospital to have liquid drained from my stomach.  They took 2.5 liters and by Monday or Tuesday the fluid was back or so we thought.  Thursday the OC sent me back to the hospital.  I was there for 3 or 4 hours.  After the ultrasound the doctor looked at the pictures and said there wasn't enough fluid to make a safe injection and advised me to wait a day or two to see what happens.  That's where we stand now as to my stomach problem.  On the plus side there were no cancer cells in the fluid they drained the first time.  Other than my stomach problem I'm doing fine.  I had my Opdivo yesterday.  Maybe that will help cure my stomach problem.

My picks for the week:

1.  TCU
2.  Notre Dame
3.  Washington
4.  Michigan State
5.  SMU
6.  Auburn
7.  Ohio State
8.  Utah State
9.  Washington State
10.  Arizona











No comments: