Monday, September 30, 2019

I think I'd better give you an update on what;s going on with me.  I;m still having a problem with too much fluid in my stomach. Last Thursday after I went for my infusion I went to the hospital to have them take more fluid out.  After waiting for the ultrasound person to finally arrive and do their thing I had to wait for the doctor for quite some time,  The doctor came in and said there wasn't enough clearance to stick the needle in and there wasn't that much fluid.  After being on the table for an hour+ I left without anything being done.  I might try again today.  Other than feeling pregnant (my back hurts most of the time) I'm doing OK.  I don't believe any of this stomach thing is related to my cancer.  I hope anyway.

I'll let you know how things go.

No comments: