Wednesday, October 2, 2019

I had three liters drained on Monday.  I rested on Tuesday and Wednesday.  I have a CT Scan scheduled for tomorrow morning.  I feel better this morning.  I think my stomach is either the same size or smaller today.  It feels softer too.  I maybe on the way of getting rid of this problem.

This week pick the winners from these games.

1.  Iowa  vs.   Michigan
2.   Auburn  vs.  Floridq
3.   Air Force  vs.   Navy
4.  Northwestern  vs.   Nebraska
5.  Arizona  vs.   Colorado
6.  Michigan State   vs.   Ohio State
7.  Tulsa  vs.   SMU 
8.   Cal  vs.   Oregon
9.  Washington  vs.   Stanford
10.  Boise State  vs.   UNLV

I'm still doing good in my two contests.  I'm in the 99th percentile in one and in the 96 percentile in the other.

Click on picture to see the bone fish better.





No comments: