Friday, October 4, 2019

I had my CT scan yesterday.  I'm not sure when I'll find out how it compares to the last one.  I think I meet with the doctor this coming week but I'll have to check.  There are a couple of things that need to be addressed.  I need to have my thyroid medicine adjusted and the fluid in the stomach.  In time I believe those problems will be solved.

Here are my picks for this week.

1.  Iowa beats the odds and beats Michigan.      Iowa
2.  Auburn defeats Florida                                  Auburn
3.  Air Force bombs Navy                                   Air Force
4.  Northwestern                                                  Northwestern
5.  Arizona over Colorado                                   Arizona
6.  Ohio State  defeats Michigan State                OSU
7.  SMU over Tulsa                                             SMU
8.  Oregon beats Cal                                            Ducks
9.  Washington defeats Stanford                          Huskies
10.  Boise State wins defeating UNLV                Boise State

No comments: