Sunday, October 6, 2019

I've got to go the Oncology Center tomorrow to get a chance to talk with Dena.  I need my thyroid medicine.  I also need her to see my stomach after the last drainage.  If I can get these two items taken care of I think I'll feel much better than I do now.  Right now I don't have much energy.

I had a bad week with my contests, but so did a lot of other people.  I ended up in the 97th percentile in one and the 96th in the other.  I ope to do better this week.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments: