Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I took Ken fishing yesterday.  He moved into the park last week and is a fly fisherman.  We went up to Crystal Lake and fished for about three hours.  Ken caught two or three and I'm not sure how many I caught (ten to fifteen).  I tried to get Ken to take my spot but he would have nothing to do with that.  That's my last fishing up here for the year.  The fish are really putting on weight.  I caught several really nice fish yesterday.  Happy hour finished the day.

Today I have quite a few items (chores) that need to be taken care of around the RV so we can leave when we want to this weekend.  Packing is coming along nicely and I should be nearly finished after today.

I go to Salida to have my last infusion of the summer tomorrow.  When we get home I will have blood drawn on Wednesday and then see the doctor the following week.  That's about it for this morning.


No comments: